Spring is finally here! And with warm weather, come fabulous warm weather trends. Check these out:
1. Crop tops are super popular again this year, and I couldn't be happier. Wearing a crop top, you can be totally on trend, flaunt your figure and (learn to) love your tummy. Win-win-win!
2. Shiny, futuristic and totally eye-catching, metallic shoes are in right now. From rhinestones and other small sparkly accents to all-out glam gold or silver, you're sure to find the pair for you.
3. Enamel pins are awesome: they're fun to collect, they look cool pinned to a dress or bag or jacket, and they're an affordable way to spice things up. What's not to love? Here are some especially fab pins.
4. Black lipstick is BIG this year. Not just for goth kids any more, it's being worn by every one from high fashion models to the girl next door. CoverGirl is even releasing their own version with Katy Perry, called "Perry Panther". I'm coveting Jeffree Star's "Weirdo" (currently sold out- boo!).
5. I talked about ruffles back in March, and have seen so many people rocking them since! (I'd like to think that was my doing ;). The timeless, feminine look of ruffles translates perfectly from summer to spring.
What are you most excited to wear this spring? (Click here for info on the items above).